7-Day Tour Departing Blenheim
Tour departing Blenheim on 23 April – 29 April 2021 TOUR SOLD OUT
- A journey of a lifetime from Blenheim via Kaikoura, Christchurch, Oamaru, Dunedin & Invercargill by Steam Train;
- Accommodation of at least 4-star rated properties;
- Attractions (included): • Yealands Estate winery tour • Visit to the Store Kekerengu and Winterhome Garden tour • Seal Colony Guided Walk in Kaikoura • Akaroa Township Tour • Steam Tug Boat OR City & Tram Tour • Blue Penguin viewing in Oamaru • Whitestone Cheese Tour • Moeraki Boulders • High Tea & Garden Tour at Larnach Castle • OCHO Chocolate Factory Tour • Bill Richardson Transport World.
- Meal inclusions: Meal inclusions: • 6 cooked breakfasts • 6 sumptuous dinners including: – Lunch at The Store, Kekerengu – High Tea at Larnach Castle.
- A fleet of luxury coaches will escort the train throughout the journey, providing seamless transfers to your accommodation and excursions.
- You will be accompanied by experienced Tour Captains who are there to guide and assist you throughout your journey.
- Per Person Sharing $3,450
- Single Supplement $300
- Only a 10% deposit is required to secure a booking.