7-Day Tour Departing Invercargill
Tour departing Invercargill on 30 April – 6 May 2021
- A journey of a lifetime from Invercargill via Dunedin, Oamaru and Kaikoura before the home stretch to Wellington, using a combination of Train & Luxury Coach and Ferry;
- Accommodation of at least 4-star rated properties;
- Attractions (included): • OCHO Chocolate Factory Tour • High Tea & Garden Tour at Larnach Castle • Moeraki Boulders • Whitestone Cheese Tour • Blue Penguin viewing in Oamaru • Steam Tug Boat OR City & Tram Tour • Seal Colony Guided Walk in Kaikoura • Visit to the Store Kekerengu and Winterhome Garden tour • Yealands Estate winery tour • Farewell Reception at The Wine Station, Blenheim • Cruise on the Interislander Ferry.
- Meals included: • 6 cooked breakfasts • 6 sumptuous dinners including: – Farewell Dinner at The Wine Station in Blenheim – High Tea at Larnach Castle – Lunch at The Store, Kekerengu.
- A fleet of luxury coaches will escort the train throughout the journey, providing seamless transfers to your accommodation and excursions.
- You will be accompanied by experienced Tour Captains who are there to guide and assist you throughout your journey.
- Per Person Sharing $3,450
- Single Supplement $300
- Only a 10% deposit is required to secure a booking.