13-Day Tour Departing Wellington
Tour departing Wellington on 22 April – 4 May 2021
- A journey of a lifetime from Wellington via Marlborough, Christchurch, Oamaru, Dunedin, Invercargill, Te Anau, Milford Sound, Queenstown & Franz Josef, before the home stretch to Christchurch via Arthur’s Pass, using a combination of Train & Luxury Coach;
- Accommodation of at least 4-star rated properties;
- Attractions that are included: • Cruise on the Interislander Ferry • Welcome Reception at The Wine Station, Blenheim • Yealands Estate winery tour • Visit to the Store Kekerengu and Winterhome Garden tour • Seal Colony Guided Walk in Kaikoura • Akaroa Township Tour • Steam Tug Boat OR City & Tram Tour • Blue Penguin viewing in Oamaru • Whitestone Cheese Tour • Moeraki Boulders • High Tea & Garden Tour at Larnach Castle • OCHO Chocolate Factory Tour • Bill Richardson Transport World • Takahe Sanctuary • Milford Sound Day Trip (cruise is optional) • Arrowtown Lakes District Museum • Cruise Lake Wakatipu on the TSS Earnslaw • Walter Peak Homestead • Franz Josef Hot Pools • TranzAlpine Rail Journey.
- Meal inclusions: • 12 cooked breakfasts • 12 sumptuous dinners including: – Dinner at Walter Peak Homestead – Welcome Dinner at The Wine Station in Blenheim – Lunch at The Store, Kekerengu – High Tea at Larnach Castle – Lunch at Tuatapere, Southland.
- A fleet of luxury coaches will escort the train throughout the journey, providing seamless transfers to your accommodation and excursions.
- You will be accompanied by experienced Tour Captains who are there to guide and assist you throughout your journey.
- Per Person Sharing $5,950
- Single Supplement $500
- Only a 10% deposit is required to secure a booking.