13-Day Tour Departing Christchurch
Tour departing Christchurch on 24 April – 6 May 2021
- A journey of a lifetime from Christchurch via Arthur’s Pass, Franz Josef, Te Anau, Milford Sound, Queenstown, Invercargill, Dunedin, Oamaru and Marlborough before the home stretch to Wellington, using a combination of Train & Luxury Coach;
- Accommodation of at least 4-star rated properties;
- Attractions (included): • TranzAlpine Rail Journey • Franz Josef Hot Pools • Walter Peak Homestead • Cruise Lake Wakatipu on the TSS Earnslaw • Arrowtown Lakes District Museum • Akaroa Township Tour • Milford Sound Day Trip (cruise is optional) • Takahe Sanctuary • Bill Richardson Transport World • OCHO Chocolate Factory Tour • High Tea & Garden Tour at Larnach Castle • Moeraki Boulders • Whitestone Cheese Tour • Blue Penguin viewing in Oamaru • Steam Tug Boat OR City & Tram Tour • Seal Colony Guided Walk in Kaikoura • Visit to the Store Kekerengu and Winterhome Garden tour • Yealands Estate winery tour • Farewell Reception at The Wine Station, Blenheim • Cruise on the Interislander Ferry.
- Meal inclusions: • 12 cooked breakfasts • 12 sumptuous dinners including: – Dinner at Walter Peak Homestead – Farewell Dinner at The Wine Station in
Blenheim – Lunch at Tuatapere, Southland – High Tea at Larnach Castle – Lunch at The Store, Kekerengu.
- A fleet of luxury coaches will escort the train throughout the journey, providing seamless transfers to your accommodation and excursions.
- You will be accompanied by experienced Tour Captains who are there to guide and assist you throughout your journey.
- Per Person Sharing $5,950
- Single Supplement $500
- Only a 10% deposit is required to secure a booking.